Sunday 28 October 2012

Buttons! Buttons! Buttons!

Buttons, buttons, buttons!
With only a few days to go to the start of my project of not buying any new clothes for a year - I've been lucky enough to have been given a MASSIVE tin of buttons! (plus some bags of fabric) by my fella's mum. THANK YOU! 

I can't tell you how excited I was to open the tin and see what was inside. I felt like a kid again as I remember playing with a tin of buttons just like this that my mum had collected. 

There must be at least 60 years worth of buttons in this tin, if not more, each with its own story...

I've also been collecting together my sewing books and other bits and bobs. 

Dressmakers dummy is up, but not adjusted to my size yet. That's a job for tomorrow...
Fabric, fabric fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.